Covid-19 Government support for SMEs
There is an abundance of information, statistics and government announcements on Covid-19 that we have to deal with currently on an almost daily basis.
I have tried here to collate all the current information from the government regarding help, assistance, grants and schemes currently available (or in the pipe-line) for businesses to help them financially during the next few months.
The schemes explained are as follows and are explained in full in the link below:
· Local Enterprise Offices – Covid-19 Business Continuity Voucher
· Warehousing of Vat and Payroll tax liabilities for 12 months (New government needed to introduce legislation)
· Rates waivers / Restart Grants up to €10,000 (New government needed to introduce legislation)
· Microfinance Ireland Covid-19 Low Cost Business Loans
· Government Credit Guarantee Scheme for Covid-19 (New government needed to introduce legislation)
· Local Enterprise Offices – COVID-19 Trading On-Line (TOV) Grants
· SBCI – Covid-19 Working Capital Loan Scheme
· Wage Subsidy Scheme
· Enterprise Ireland – Covid-19 Lean Business Continuity Voucher
· Enterprise Ireland – COVID-19 Online Retail Scheme
· Pandemic Stabilisation and Recovery Fund
I hope that this information might be of some help, and of course I am always available to you to assist you with advice on usefulness of, eligibility and applications for any of the above.
In the meantime stay safe and stay in touch.